- Duration: Open ended contract, fulltime
- Location: Meise (Belgium)
- Start: ASAP
Aguilonius is a human sized company active in a niche market for banking and insurance. We give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where values such as openness, trust and team spirit are essential. We are located in the picturesque village of Meise near the A12 and Brussels.
- you communicate in facts, figures, and have heard of scrum
- you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- you have a background in finance and reporting – preferably in banking and insurance
- you are detail-oriented combined with a problem-solver attitude.
- disposing of clear analysis talents with a focus on the customer
- Microsoft Excel is an extension of both your hands
- you are also literate in other MS Office applications
- you value kindness and patience
- you’re familiar with ‘Regulatory Reporting‘ without googling it
… and if on top of that you also know your way around SQL, databases and XML, you can be the perfect fit for us.
Depending on your knowledge and experience, your tasks will consist of a functional role in specifying and testing our in-house developed software and your expertise can be used for 2nd line support. We invest in your potential through continuous training and give you the opportunity to strengthen your expertise.
Depending on your personal investment, we offer you interesting career perspectives, a warm welcome and a market conform salary combined with interesting extra benefits, such as hospitalisation coverage, group insurance, … and above all a flexible work environment. Telework is possible in combination with working at our office in Meise.
If you recognize yourself in this job opportunity, please feel free to send your CV and motivation letter to infoҨaguilonius.com. We are looking forward to discovering your talents.