EBA publishes phase 1 of its technical package on Reporting Framework 2.10
The European Banking Authority (EBA) published today the Reporting Framework 2.10, which includes validation rules, Data Point Model dictionary (DPM) and XBRL Taxonomy. The technical package reflects the updated EBA Guidelines on Funding Plans, and integrates reporting of Remuneration and Fraudulent Payments into the DPM and XBRL taxonomy.
This package reflects:
- The technical package for the updated EBA Guidelines on Funding Plans is applicable from 31 December 2020.
- The integration of the EBA Guidelines on the Remuneration benchmarking exercise and the EBA Guidelines on the data collection exercise regarding high earners into the DPM and XBRL taxonomy.
- The integration of the EBA Guidelines on Fraud Reporting under PSD2 into the DPM and XBRL taxonomies.
The documents covering this technical package are published includes:
- A set of XML files forming the XBRL taxonomy and a description of the architecture of the XBRL taxonomy.
- A DPM data dictionary database together with a DPM table layout and data point categorisation.
- A list of validation rules.