EBA publishes phase 2 of its technical package on reporting framework 2.10
The European Banking Authority (EBA) published phase 2 of the reporting framework 2.10, providing the technical tools and specifications for the implementation of EBA reporting requirements. The package includes an update of the validation rules and XBRL taxonomies.
This package reflects the following reporting changes:
- The new EBA Guidelines on reporting and disclosure COVID-19 measures (published on 4 of June 2020), applicable since 30 June 2020.
- The updated ITS on Supervisory Benchmarking of internal models (published here), applicable from September/December 2020.
- Minor amendments to the validation rules and XBRL taxonomies for Resolution planning reporting as well as reporting on Funding Plans, applicable from December 2020.
The documents covering this technical package are available and include the following:
- A set of XML files forming the XBRL taxonomy and a description of the architecture of the XBRL taxonomy.
- A list of validation rules.